Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I didn't have an anxiety attack!

Checklist before moving:Get rid of boyfriend (done)Give notice at jobFind another jobGo to tanning beds to get some sort of skin pigmentationGet teeth whitenedGet clothes I won’t have a heat stroke in (started)Get hair touched upFigure out a place to go to school (Narrowed down to 2)As you can see, one item is down. It’s pretty much a definite now that I am going home!My friend was down for the weekend, and I didn’t have a single anxiety attack while he was here. I had an hour long conversation with an old friend in Tucson during which I laughed more than I have in weeks. He’s an awesome guy, and who knows? Something could happen with him after things get settled. We’ve been off and on for years-I’d like to give things a try, and I know he wants to as well.So, soon it may be back to the heat, the scorpions, the rattlesnakes, and the monsoons. And I know damn well I’m going to bitch and moan about everything I miss now the moment I’m back. Hey, it’s what I do!