Sunday, July 1, 2007

THAT'S why I don't use Facebook...

I decided to look through my graduating class on Facebook, just like I did on Myspace. And this is why I do not use Facebook. It seems like all the people who were unspeakably cool in high school use Facebook. I was a school newspaper nerd/druggie/rebellious 'I see no reason to go to class more than one day a week' type. My nicknames were Miss Kitty, Jessica Rabbit, and The Human Spellcheck. I was the complete misfit who never went to class but still aced all the tests. Anyway, back to Facebook. I saw lots of people I used to wish I could be, lots of guys I dated for a few weeks then got bored with. I had the unfortunate luck to see the profiles of a few people who tortured me relentlessly in eight grade.Out of all those profiles I looked at, something stood out. Something that made me actually laugh out loud. Most of those girls I was so jealous of? Fat. While I am still thin as I was then, and prettier, now that I can actually do my makeup. Bwahahaaaa... Life's simple pleasures.