Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Not only am I sick, I am 'disagreeable'

90% of the people around me could have told anyone THAT.... Here's a result from a personality test... me, my tea, and my tissues got bored and took one today. Last sentence is funny, considering one of my exes once told me I should get 'no mercy' as my next tattoo..."You generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You are not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to get your own way. You feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You are not affected strongly by human suffering, priding yourself on making objective judgments based on reason. You are more concerned with truth and impartial justice than with mercy. "